Monday, June 18, 2012

Assalammualaikum..

Good morning everyone, i hope and wish your day filled with beautiful events and people...and also with Allah's blessing...

Last Saturday, due to promise made by me to my oldest sister, Kak Long, my mother and me went to Jalan Tar (Abyana pun i bawa tau..)..i'm hesitate to go but Kak Long keep bebel-bebel, buat muka kesian and said teringin nak makan laksam kat pasar tu..so pegi jela..Sogo as you know always have the "sale" and i bought comforter set for only RM99 and free 2 pillows. Later, stop by Gulatis and bought kain for hari raya..my colour theme is purple..firstly i want choose pink but wasn't approved by my husband..he do not and shall not wear any pink outfit..(mengada-ngada kan..)

The outside were very hot and with haze condition, so Abyana is kind of meragam jugala..but at least we got to have laksam and nasi kerabu..(the stall is near Mydin-yang jual baju-baju)..


On Sunday, we have a great lunch..cooked by my aunty at Cheras, the celebration or majlis kesyukuran is to celebrate the acceptance of my cousin into Uitm..well done dear, study smart nanti..the menu are ayam kampung masak lemak cili api (superb), sambal udang (marvellous), ikan talapia sambal (best), pecal (bertambah-tambah makan), vege soup & fruits..thanks ende tipah & ende diah..(emm lapar la pulak).
   
And for yesterday, i did not cook for dinner because there has Pasar Malam at my place..we bought a delicious bihun sup, yong tau fu, nasi ayam, keropok lekor and the list go on...

As for Azim, he don't want anything but he aims for patung harimau and crying till no end..kesian my Azim, your walid didn't entertain your request la..don't worry sayang, mama will buy you that thing next week k :)

Ok la, see you all next time, need to think what to cook for tonite..maybe fried kuay teow je kot..




No comments:

Post a Comment