Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Muaahh

Salam..hi everyone, how's your life today? filled with excitement or full with anger..haha, anyway we must accept that because it's part of our life..

"To my husband..i love you and to my children, busuk masam..mama will try to be the best for both of you"..(my love word to them)...

This week is so hectic to me because one of my assistant on a week medical leave..she has bleeding (pregnant) and was advised by doctor to take rest..so i need to cover her work (actually my works which were assigned to her)..

Emm..i'm having a heavy lunch rite now..at one authentic chinese muslim restaurant near my office..i rate them 4 out of 5..actually i forgot the name, if i'm remember i shall inform to you later..the restaurant is near Festival City, Danau Kota Setapak..

Last night my brother missed call and bbm'ed me..(even though he stays with me but i'm only see him during morning and afternoon..other than that time..he's missing in action)..what disappointing me is his message mentioned about his examination result..the result is not good and really make me and my other sibling upset.. i'm not sure what are the actions will be taken by my other sisters..my advise to my brother, please be prepared with the decision.. 

I have to go since my big boss is in the office now..he's really kind but we must be ready for any incoming questions from him...

No comments:

Post a Comment