Monday, June 18, 2012

Hoola

When i referred to my last post, i'm realize that it has been a year..what a shame to me..
To inform you, i have delivered a beautiful baby girl in this world and i named her "Abyana"..She is such a sweet and chubby baby. She's look alike my mother..muka bulat..haha, we called her tok mak junior..She's now 8 months..

budak tembam 


Alhamduliilah, the process to deliver Abyana has no much difficulties..just have two "push"..she safely entered to a new world..welcome my princess, may Allah blessed you..







Not to forget, my elder son, Azim.. very helpful (sometimes..hehe), fussy and easy to cry..he loves his adik so much..the way he touch adik, very gentle and probably he wont' ever do anything harm to his adik (except masukkan makanan dlm mulut adik) BUT no one can touch his mainan..better put it back.

azim & abyana


I have changed my workplace started early this year..yeah sometimes we need it for satisfaction but the major point is the salary..too many thing to "paid" and beyond our expectation alhamdulillah my husband and me manage to bought a house for our small family. We actually are planning to buy a house in another 3 years but Allah has planned the best for us.

From January to June this year..a lot of celebrations we attended but my photographer always missing in action in doing his job..yelah always busy kejar anak, so no time to take any pictures.

This June also remark my husband's birthday..maybe we can have a small celebration for both of us and for my husband..."abang..you dah tua la".. 

Ok, maybe i'll write again next time..till then take care of your healthy (the haze condition is very bad rite now..drink a lot of water)

No comments:

Post a Comment