Thursday, July 5, 2012

The death will come..

Assalammualaikum..how are you?doing well or busy with unfinished task???orait don't keep nagging but always thankful to Allah because of HIM we still alive..

Al-Fatihah to my uncle (Syed Fadil) or we called him Ami Padin, he passed away on Tuesday night right after he was having his dinner..so early you left us but we pray that his place in Jannah (Paradise)..this year we celebrate Ramadhan and Syawal without him..

My family..Azim has recover from his illness and alhamdulillah, no more cranky boy but crying is his habit..i kept laughing when Azim called his Ami Cu (my youngest brother) by his name.."Moten..bucuk.."Moten..babap kang"..so comel and u make my day..luv u my son..

Emm..Abyana, dah besar dah anak dara mama ni..bila nak berjalan ni???..so heavy tau nak dukung dia ni..her favourite is eat & eat & eat..hahaha..don't be fat my sweetheart..

In the next 2 weeks Ramadhan will come..happy Ramadhan in advance to all of you..ligat kepala ni fikir ..what to cook..nak cari resepi lagi..haha, i'm love to cook but "malas" always interfere in the middle..

Ok la..we will meet again next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment