Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Burden???

Assalammualaikum & Good morning..emm i have nasi goreng for breakfast today..so i'm full of energy and ready to do my work..vroomm..vroomm

FYI, my parent was here from Tuesday to take care my son, Azim who has suffered infection from the nursery which is really bad..that really stress my husband and me because we pity on Azim for comfortableness and we don't want to burden my parent. On the other side, i love them to be at my house because my mum will cook delicious food for lunch and dinner and believe me all food are marvellous. Like yesterday, we have "udang masak cili api"-awesome..  

If you asking about Abyana, she is still in good condition and debab and kuat makan..we still sent her to nursery coz i don't want burden my parent more..Abyana and Azim is sent to a same nursery but different block..

As regard to Azim's infection..I have called the owner and asking whether there are any other children suffered the infection..and the common answer.."no Puan, everything is good and bla..bla..bla"...What i regret more is no single word from the owner either Azim is okay or when Azim will return to the nursery.. 

One thing to share here, the last time i took Azim from the nursery, the babysitter there just wake up from sleep..HELLO!!! if you sleep, who will look after the children???.i 'm wordless that time but being a curious mother i'll report the matter to the owner when i have the opportunity to do so..I'm not exaggerating but this is my duty as a mother..we paid you for the service and in return, please take care of our child properly..is this wrong?????I'm still angry but at the same time, i'm still have consideration that maybe the babysitter is unwell on that day..

By today, Azim's infection look better from before..Alhamdulillah..He test us with the infection and teach us to be patience and calm..Thank You ALLAH..

Later, in afternoon, i need to go to Kajang..part of my work & responsibility..hehe i'll bring my father as co-driver..to accompany me for "borak-borak"..

Till then..see you later in the next post..hug & kiss to all of u..bye2.

No comments:

Post a Comment