Monday, October 25, 2010

Sick..sick again

Last 2 weeks, my si tomei got chicken pox...and now it goes to my dear Cardiac....compare to my son, rasanya demam my cardiac lagi teruk...so pity of him..yelah org tua sakit kan..haha..manjanya lain macam cket..

So me, still tough n my doa to Allah, keep my family in healthy condition...

Last weekend, just stay at home..nothing much to do..just have lunch at my k.long's house together with my parent & siblings..

Because of my cardiac situation, maybe he couldn't join his students convo this Saturday (but please pray hard n hope Allah granted ur wish)..

Next Sunday, i'll have bowling session with my officemate...saje suka-suka..will bring along my si tomei too..
Ok..nak makan..lunch tak kuar..bye

1 comment:

  1. really frustrated for not being able to join my students convo on Saturday... what to do???

    ReplyDelete