Friday, October 22, 2010

nothing..

After finished my study..i do my chambering at one firm called "Tiger Firm"..why the name like this???coz the person who run the firm very2 fierce..so I & my friend just run away...n then finish it at a firm called"Bear Firm"..not fierce but the boss big like bear..(i heard now dah slim..)

Later, I started work on 2007 and the first firm was at S.r.i H.art.am.as..being there for almost 3 years, what i can say is "ok la"..reason why i resign is too personal i think..plus no more excitement..plus everything expensive there.

(memories..all leave execept mr ghajini..hehe)

Then, in this new firm..yess i'm happy..near to my house..easy & quick to pick up my son at daycare..no hassle or jem..ooh so heaven, actually Cardiac jealous on me (don't you dare say no!!!haha wife yg kejam..luv u)..his workplace very far..hahaha..then, no parking ticket yg mahal2..very good boss and not forget the lovely staff..so maybe i'll be here for...ermmm..let's Allah decide for me..amin

What i'm doing???conveyancing & little bit corporate matters..for me everyday i learn new things...actually i'm never encounter any big problems so far coz many friends in the same field can help me.

BTW..this weekend Cardiac kena buat research....i don't want stay at home..plzzzz..weekendla masa nak jln2..rite????


1 comment:

  1. What to do? Should be Saturday & Sunday BUT been decided ONLY Saturday from 3 pm - midnight... By the way, agreed with NAJA about my working destination (Setapak-Sunway-Setapak = 50 km per day) by BIKE... It is better than using a CAR... Approximately 20-30 minutes rather than 1 hour or more if I am using a CAR... Just need to be patience for Air Pollution, Hot, Rain & Tyre... What ever it is, ENJOY the journey :)

    ReplyDelete